Within the span of just five months, Tami had to forgive the unforgivable; discover who she was on the inside so she could face the forces outside; harness her fear to become a quiet warrior and step into the greatness that lay dormant within her for so many years. And she wants everyone to know her secrets to conquering anything that creates challenges in life.
Tami leads her audiences to open themselves up to the reality of their situation, to live their lives presently so that they can become a conduit for the moves, thoughts, actions and experiences of the journey…the journey to find their authentic selves.
No speaking engagement is too large or too small when people’s lives are being transformed!
Would you like Tami to speak at your next event? Please contact us.
Press Releases & Media Coverage:
- Interview with NY Radio WNYC – The Takeaway
- Mom Pens Book on the Challenges of Premature Twins (The New York Daily News)
- Meet the Author, Tami Gaines, Preemie Parents: 26 Ways to Grow with Your Premature Babies (The Montclair Patch)
- Preemie Parents® Offers Hope and Guidance During Emotional Journey (PDF) (Sellers Publishing)
- Twilight Gardens & Preemie Parents: Coming Attractions (Galley Cat)
- Co-Parenting Your Special Needs Child…on the next “Co-Parenting Matters” (Co-Parenting Matters)
- Preemie Parents to Launch New Website (Press Exposure) (Big News Biz)
- Preemie Parents – 26 Ways to Grow With Your Premature Baby by Rick Fess (GoArticles.com)
- How I Got My Diva Wings by Dabney Porte (Diva Coach Dabney)
- Parents of Premature Babies: How to Discharge the NICU to Admit a New You! (Yahoo Contributor Network)
- PreemieParents.com Launches its 5th Birth-Day Review Contest (EmailWire) (EmailWire)